Join the Operation Farm committee!
Do you have skills to contribute to Operation Farm?
We are looking for new board members, to help manage and direct the organisation and to fulfil some key roles – could you help?
Operation Farm is a developing community benefit society and requires help as it enters a new phase of delivering more services and earning income. In particular we’re looking for people with business development skills and a new Treasurer – you might have worked in finance or be good with figures?
We are looking for people committed to food growing, cooking and community development. You may have professional skills and experience to share or you may be looking to develop new skills.
Introductory session – 14th November 2018
Come along to this hour long introduction to being a committee member
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Wed, November 14, 2018
- The Kitchen at People First Tameside, Stamford Street Central, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 6AD
- BOOK HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/join-the-operation-farm-committee-introductory-session-tickets-51356814615
About the session:
- Learn the responsibilities of being a Committee Member
- Find out what Operation Farm does and the role of the committee
- Share your skills and experience
A committee meeting in Ashton every two months, occasional decisions made via email, some administration work for key roles such as Treasurer.
If you are interested in joining the committee come along or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org call Committee Chair Jonathan on 0782 861 7933.