Harvest Festival 2016 – a big thanks!
A massive thanks to everyone who came to this year’s Harvest Festival, it was a beautiful day with some estimates that we had 5,000 people through the gates.
We ran a host of sessions:
- Rachel and Abundance Tameside ran a non-stop juicing operation
- Ali and her mum coordinated the young food entrepreneurs programme funded by Tameside4Good
- Anna and Sarah ran a Haggle and Barter stall with organic produce from the community allotment
- Ann ran a craft stall for kids and young people
- Jonathan ran an apple bobbin’ and longest peel competition table
- …and throughout it all our wonderful volunteers got involved and supported the sessions.
Thanks to everyone who came, participated and got involved!