Autumn Festival event – what to bring
Our Autumn Festival event is midday-3pm, this Sunday 13th October in Hyde Park, Hyde.
If you’re planning on attending here’s a few things to bring and bear in mind.
Stuff to bring:
- anything home-grown or home-made to swap or donate; it’s an Autumn Festival!
- apples or pears: we can juice them for you
- sterilised bottles – plastic or glass – for you to take juice home with you
- sunshine and smiles!
Stuff to bear in mind:
- If it’s a little bit wet we have a Plan B for everything, don’t worry, come along and you’ll have loads of fun!
- Kids Fun – if fine weather will be on the orchard, it’s 50m from Bayley Hall and the rest of the event to make the effort and take a look
- Cooking demo – will be in the back training room at Bayley Hall, don’t miss them and take a look!
- If you’re Tweeting use the #HydeHarvestEvent and reference @OperationFarm